- Oxford Tour. FREE, 2 hours.
- Audio Harry Potter Tour. 3 GBP, 1 hour 30 minutes. Tour around the locations used to film Harry Potter and places that inspired the magic world of J.K. Rowling.
- Bodleian Libraries and Radcliffe Camera.
- The Covered Market.
- Magdalen College.
- Christ Church College.
- The University Museum of Natural History and Pitt Rivers Museum.
- The Ashmolean Museum.
- History of Science Museum.
If time allows:
Where to eat:
Oxford has an outstanding selection of traditional pubs and international restaurants that can suit everyone. Most of restaurants are located in George Street, Cornmarket Street, Queen Street and Westgate Oxford. The rooftop terrace in the Ashmolean Museum is highly recommended in summertime, although it can be a bit expensive. If you would like to enjoy a traditional Victorian-style steak and ale pie, we believe The Victoria Pub in Jericho is the best!